- Students have a lesson during school, and the entire band practices once a week before school. They perform in three concerts during the year.
- All fourth and fifth grade students can participate after school during the fall and spring. They perform in two concerts throughout the year.
Culture Club - Students meet after school to learn about the culture, food, language, and traditions of other countries.
- 5th Grade Online Sign Up
Intramurals club is an after school program that meets on either Tuesdays OR Thursdays. 5th Grade Intramurals starts the first week of October and 4th Grade will begin after Winter Break. Any questions please send an email to either: Ms. Finnander Cfinnander@d23.org
or Mr. Miller email@example.com
Girls on the Run
- A team of 4th and 5th grade girls that meet twice a week for 10 weeks. Girls will feel empowered and complete a 5k at the end of the time.
- Lego League
is a team made up of 4th and 5th grade students interested in technology, coding, robotics and teamwork. We compete in a regional competition each year to test out our EV3 robot that students designed and programmed. The team also presents a unique solution to a problem and displays their teamwork skills through a Core Values activity.
- Students meet once a week after school to be a part of Math Olympiad.
- Students have a lesson during school, and the entire orchestra practices once a week before school. They perform in three concerts during the year.
Sullivan School Ambassadors
- Two students from each class are the representatives to inform the rest of the class about the community service projects that we will be doing as a whole school to make a difference in our world. Students meet at lunch/recess.
School Play - Students can try out for the school play that is performed in February.
- Two students from each class are the representatives for their class. In Tech Team, students discover new ways to use technology, coding, presentation skills, and our school iPads. Students use this knowledge to support their classroom and other students throughout the year.