- Students have a lesson during school, and the entire band practices once a week before school. They perform in three concerts during the year.
- All fourth and fifth grade students can participate after school during the fall and spring. They perform in two concerts during the year.
- Students meet after school to learn about the culture, food, language, and traditions of other countries.
Intramurals - Students meet after school to play games in the gym.
Lego League and STEAM
- Lego League
is a team made up of 4th and 5th grade students interested in technology, coding, robotics and teamwork. We compete in a regional competition each year to test out our EV3 robot that students designed and programmed. The team also presents a unique solution to a problem and displays their teamwork skills through a Core Values activity. STEAM Club
takes place in Winter. Students in STEAM Club learn about robotics, use different types of technology, build and create in challenges, and utilize Minecraft to create.
Math Club - Students meet once a week after school to be a part of Math Olympiad.
- Students have a lesson during school, and the entire orchestra practices once a week before school. They perform in three concerts during the year.
Sullivan School Ambassadors
- Two students from each class are the representatives to inform the rest of the class about the community service projects that we will be doing as a whole school to make a difference in our world. Students meet at lunch/recess.
School Play - Students can try out for the school play that is performed in February.