EDP is perfect for you if your children need supervision before and after school. We provide quality before and after school care through District 23. The school district hires, trains, and supervises the staff and is responsible for the daily program.
We are very excited and pleased by the continued success of EDP and are committed to providing a safe and recreational program.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
• EDP is held at Betsy Ross school during the school year (when students are in attendance), Monday through Friday from 6:45 am-8:15 am and 2:30-6 pm.
• It is relaxed and recreational versus developmental or educational, so as not to be a duplication of the school day.
• Activities may include and are not limited to: arts & crafts, sports & games, outdoor play, homework time, board & card games, breakfast, and snack.
• If openings are available, children may also register after the school year has begun.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
• Children in second through sixth grade enrolled in any of District 23 schools.
Kindergarten and First Graders have an oportunity for a similar program run by the Prospect Heights Park District. Please contact them at http://phparkdist.org/Programs-Registration/KinderStop.htm or 847-394-2848.